Haven Home

Information Please find a important message from Zorai and the team discussing the current sate of the FC, here, thank you.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Key Quest For Zanther
Quest NameSeeing Ghosts
Personal reQuestPersonal reQuest Personal reQuest
SummaryA short chat with Zazanther about his necklace led Shiki to the discovery that the Lalafel could commune with the dead.
This prompted an odd request from the Seeker...
DescriptionN'shiki requested the assistance of Zazanther to commune with a unknown spirit. Or perhaps simply to see if it could be called upon at all.
After a short reprieve and time for thought, N'shiki has forwarded this letter to Zazanther;
Caste Specefic QuestArtisan Artisan
Caste RankWayfarer Wayfarer
WhereRathefrost, Mor Dhona
When (optional)Either this evening, or tomorrow!
Special Requirements: (optional)Remove this to insert default Value
Rewards (Optional)
Time ZoneTimezone List
Dearest Zazanther,

After having some time to think, I believe that the best place to attempt our little seance- if you can call it such- would more than likely be out by Rathefrost. If you could meet me out there with whatever you need, I would be much obliged. Let's see what we can possibly find out, I've some long outstanding questions that you may just be able to help with.

Sincerely,
Talien
Izzy - N'shiki - Batoyuun - Jun - Teidarin
-=-
Upon arrival at Rathefrost, Zanther and N'shiki set about trying to summon the spirits of some of N'shiki's long dead friends. With the aim to find out information on the whereabouts of someone of great importance to N'shiki.
With the use of old magics, Zazanther managed to conjure up three spirits from the battle of Carteneau. After short questioning and a moment of reminiscence, the spell ended and the spirits dissipated.
With a partial lead and the seance concluded, Zanther returned home and N'shiki to Haven to begin digging...

-=With this quest complete, Zazanther Rerenther is now eligible to pick a Caste! Congratulations Zanth!=-
Izzy - N'shiki - Batoyuun - Jun - Teidarin
-=-
Artisan Caste is the one Zan would fit best.