Haven Home

Information Please find a important message from Zorai and the team discussing the current sate of the FC, here, thank you.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alexis
Character NameMaral Altgergei
Lodestone Link (optional)N/A
Do you have any Alts (Optional)N/A
How did you hear about us (Optional)Izzy
Free Linkpearl spaceYes, i have at lest 2 spaces.
Availability/TimezoneDays/Time: Every day (For the next 8-10 weeks however.)
Timezone: UTC -8
What level of experience do you have with RPHeavy RP in the past. Medium RP in the past.
What level of RP do you prefer?Medium - Sometimes IC
OOC/IC awarenessYes, i understand that OOC and IC views can differ, i know my relationship with one can be different with the other.
Character InformationCurrently a WIP!
RP ScenarioCalmly take a deep breath, feeling the lungs fill with air and then slowly exhaling it all back out. Pick up the lance that I'm more than familiar with, making sure to have a good hold with both hands. Extending it forward I quickly rush and charge into that monster, attempting to at the very least, startle and get it to stop from ending the poor hunters life. Attempting to be as loud and ferociously intimidating as she could from behind that red woodwailer's mask of hers.
Is there any reason within the coming week that you cannot attend a RP Interview?No Reason, i can attend the interview.
Anything else? (Optional)N/A
If you are New, would you like a Mentor?No
StatusConfirmed
30-06-2016, 03:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 13-07-2016, 12:48 PM by Zorai Naccal.)
Confirmed

[Image: Accepted.png]
Zorai Naccal - Cheif/Hearthbearer

Zorai - Amida (Suspicious Stranger) - Qwan (Cryptic Stranger) - A'ckee (Seething Stranger) - Neiri