Haven Home

Information Please find a important message from Zorai and the team discussing the current sate of the FC, here, thank you.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Situational Changes
Alright so, this will be tough, but it has gotten to the point now that it has to be done.

A few of you may have noticed the last little while that I haven't been online as much. This is due to two things; the first is that my work schedule has become incredibly tight after a coworker bailed on us with no notice, and secondly because my motivation has been utterly crushed.
I've tried a few different things, varying ideas in the hopes of getting people to rp and join in and it just hasn't happened. For those of you that don't know me too well, I am not one for leading anything. I am far from an extrovert and it takes a lot of energy to push myself to do that sort of thing. But, after several events and very little interest bar a few, I'm afraid I'm done.
My freetime in the near future will be incredibly limited. I would rather not get excited only to sit about and wait for one or perhaps two people to show up, if I'm lucky. If it's selfish, so be it, but I intend to use my time being more productive in things that hold more personal importance to me.

I will still be around for RP and still in the FC, naturally, so if anyone does every want me feel free to approach. The story archs I had planned for characters I may do eventually, but they will be far from advertised and simply remain personal.

Thanks for the fun while it lasted~
Iz
Izzy - N'shiki - Batoyuun - Jun - Teidarin
-=-