Haven Home

Information Please find a important message from Zorai and the team discussing the current sate of the FC, here, thank you.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cody Yocom
Character NameZenku Yocom
Lodestone Link (optional)http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/7650563/
Do you have any Alts (Optional)N/A
How did you hear about us (Optional)Genos of your FC, I've played with him and he is very nice :)
Free Linkpearl spaceYes, i have at lest 2 spaces.
Availability/TimezoneDays/Time: 7 days a week, normally after 3 P.M.
Timezone: Eastern
What level of experience do you have with RPRP between friends.
What level of RP do you prefer?Light - Only in IC on events and when asked. Freindly - IC Between Freinds.
OOC/IC awarenessYes, i understand that OOC and IC views can differ, i know my relationship with one can be different with the other.
Character InformationAny information you'd like to give about your muse, Age, Personality, Do they get along with others?

Zenku is broody warrior. He's been through a lot, and lost a lot of family and friends through the wars of Eorzea. Its made him develop a hard shell, but when cracked, he's an amazingly kind soul who just wants to everyone's hero. At only 23 years old, he's an accomplished knight of darkness.
RP ScenarioZenku looks at the monster, then looks at his adventuring companion, and knows there is only one option. The monster must be slain, or Zenku must die to give his friend time to escape. "Well, old friend, someone must give their life this day, and I swear to Halone, it will not be you."
Is there any reason within the coming week that you cannot attend a RP Interview?As long as you give me a time, I can be around.
Anything else? (Optional)I'm very new to trying to RP. My girlfriend is very into it, and I want to learn for her. Plus, ive always had an imagination but never known how to fully express it. Maybe this will be my way, but please don't be discouraged by me if I'm shy at first.
If you are New, would you like a Mentor?No
StatusDeclined
09-06-2016, 01:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 13-07-2016, 12:47 PM by Zorai Naccal.)
Declined